For College/University Professors & Their Students
As a college music professor, you have many responsibilities; teaching health and wellness doesn’t have to be one of them. I offer residencies, virtual or on campus.
View Residency Topics
- Optimal Wellness Habits for a Long Career in the Arts
- Mindfulness/Meditations for Effective and Efficient Practicing, Auditions, and Self-Compassion
- Habits to Escape Perfectionism and Toxic Competitiveness
- Managing Performance Anxiety
- Health Habits and Performance-Related Injuries
For Faculty & Staff
Are you and your colleagues tired, stressed, stretched too thin, and putting your health last on the list? I offer programs and coaching that focus on your personal needs and the needs of your staff – you can live healthier and with more joy!
View Program & Coaching Topics
- Prime Time Health: A Scientifically Proven Plan for Feeling Young and Living Longer
- Meditation and Mindfulness for Stress Management
- Mindful Leadership and Communication
- 1:1 coaching tailored to the client
For Middle School/High School Students
(Presented to students in conjunction with music directors) You weren’t planning on teaching music online but a pandemic had other plans for the world! While you are re-thinking your curriculum and working on ways to teach music virtually, this is the perfect time to include topics that help your students with both the mental and physical aspects of their playing. I leverage my 30+ years of teaching and performing experience, as well as my work as a health and wellness coach, to help your students develop skills that will enable them to be well-rounded and well-centered musicians.
View Potential Topics
- Sight Reading: Skills, Habits, and Emotional Awareness to Remove Fear
- Mindful Communication for Student Leaders
- Audition Preparation: It’s More Than Just Practicing
- Efficient and Fun Practicing Through Time Management and Goal Setting
- Meditation and Breathing to Reduce Performance Anxiety
- Band Culture: Create an Atmosphere of Community, Responsibility, and Pride Through Affirmations, Mantras, and Positivity
*If there is a specific topic that you’d like to address within your studio, band program, or staff and you don’t see it listed, please contact me for a discovery call to determine feasibility.